Abundance is a very personal matter ~ to some it may mean more money, a meaningful relationship, a fulfilling and satisfying job, vocation or business, genuine love and affection from the people who surround us, greater health and fitness, a home or residence in a caring community, personal freedom or any other matter of abundance that is important to you.
The key question is:
- Do you focus on what you have or on what you lack?
- Give gratitude for all the abundance you have in your life
- See yourself worthy of greater abundance
- Specifically define what is important to you, then visualise and affirm that you already have this
- Be aware of what you think and say and keep all of your thoughts and words positive
- Finally, take action to achieve abundance.
Remember, this is your life, so take charge and be pro-active.